Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas to all my readers

Wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers.


I don't have a picture of a turkey so this one of a chukar taken in Jordan on holiday will have to do!


By the way I am not advising people to eat partridges ;-)

chukar, Wadi Dana, Jordan

Blogs will continue throughout the holiday period so please don't go away!

I have extended my work contract in Libya until mid 2012 so next year I will blog on more places and birds in Libya as normal. I expect to have a very big trip report in March when a friend and real expert birder (unlike me) comes over. 

As you know I like to visit a couple of other countries each year for birding holidays.  I hope to visit Kurdistan in May and am still undecided about where to visit in August but it will be somewhere I can travel to easily from Libya and doesn't give me visa hassle. Any ideas?

Finally, a special thanks to people from the following countries which were the top ten in order of visits to my website (and if your country isn't there - there is always next year)

Libya   
United Kingdom          
United States   
Bulgaria           
Germany         
Morocco         
France 
Italy     
Canada           
Sweden


Kind regards
Birding Rob at home in Bulgaria



No comments:

Post a Comment